I woke up this morning at 7am to be at work at Greene Eyes by 8am. Now for many people out there, this is not early. Trust me I’m not in that category. There was only one appointment at 8 and guess what? He/She, whoever it was, did not show up. Not so much as a call to reschedule or explain, but of course that would mean this person would have to be considerate and respectful. 10 . . 9 . . 8 . . 7 . .6, ok I’m better.
So I woke up an hour earlier than usual needlessly. To make matters a little worse, I did not examine a single patient, and I believe that was the first time at that office I can say that. Granted I’m only there for 4 hours on Thursday morning. The good news? I still get paid. Yea! It’s moments like that, which make me thankful for my education.
I'm thankful to have my degree after all those years of excruciating work
No comments:
Post a Comment