Every so often my writing entries becomes few and far between. This phenomenon is usually due to my laziness. No excuses because let's face it, there is not a lack of topics. All I have to do is open my eyes in the morning and there should be more than enough to contemplate about. And my goal from the beginning was not to just recount the daily going ons of my life. It's not that interesting to me, so why should it be for other people. No, I always wanted to add a little commentary to certain matters that affect me enough. That's the only way it can be interesting and fulfilling for me to continue these entries. And if someone else finds it rewarding in some small manner as well, the better.
So due to the recent mishap with my laptop, my entries have been nonexistent. No computer. No internet access. No blogging. Follow the logic train. Needless to say I'm doing this entry on someone else's computer. So let's take a look at my recent run of incidents.
1.) My 13 year old car's compressor went kaput. I have to buy a new one.
2.) My going on 4 years laptop is showing signs of age. I have to buy a new new.
3.) My lone office employee will be leaving in a week. I have to find a better employee.
That ladies and gentlemen is your update.
Might I add being without a vehicle is near to impossible in this day and age. So I have my folks car as a lender until I make that first car purchase. Yikes! Being without my laptop, which has all pertinent business & personal matters, has also close to incapacitated me. Finally the prospects of my worker leaving me. . . ummm not so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment