I decided to change the name of this blog. Why? If you look at this blog on a regular basis, you come to realize there's more writing than pictures. Sometimes too much writing. I know. I've never liked being constrained in much of any way. And for some reason I always felt compelled to take pictures just so I could comment on them or document my going ons. But due to my anal standards you still don't get to see many of them. Oh don't get me wrong. Pictures are worth more than words many times, but only in the right context. I love taking pictures. Getting the right photo allows me a sense of wonder. And at the way beginning of this blog I decided not to cheapen that effect.
This blog was a way for me to work out some thoughts, and the images were to complement them. I never wanted to twist that around. Don't worry there will still be pictures to accompany this blog, but only if it serves a purpose. It was just time to change the name to reflect what I've been doing for a while.
Of course I may change the name again down the road, since I try to balance between just chronicling events of my life and giving actual thoughts. Granted they are not mutually exclusive, and I've been making a concious effort to intermingle thm both into my writings. Change is inevitable.
No comments:
Post a Comment