As my never ending interest in photos continue, I occasionally run across other people's work that are inspiring and present a new perspective. A perspective that sometimes makes me think I'm in the long line of work. As humans we are constantly in a state of debating between enjoying the comforts of something familiar and wanting to experience something new. More often than not we opt for the familiar. It's safer. But occasionally we venture for the unknown.
So when I see a photographers fresh approach or perspective it can just simply put me in a quick state of shock. But I'd like to leave my amateur interest at that. As inspiring as some of the pictures are, I realize there is much work done to capture this precious moments. Or luck. Unfortunately my passing fancy for photography can not bare to be anything but. Time is imperative in all things we do if we wish to do them well. And time is a factor I have little to devout outside of the realm of it being a hobby.
So I'll continue to be awed by the professionalism of others, and hopefully present a few of them that catch my eye. I'll present them on the links section to the right. ---->
No comments:
Post a Comment