Well it's kinda late and I still have to work tomorrow. So what am I doing instead of packing? I'm writing! Packing has never been my strong point. Whether it's for moving or for something much more fun like a vacation.
Come this Monday I will be heading to Hawaii for the first time. I am quite anxious. And so my entries may be scarce. If it so moves me though, I may add some pictures onto the blog if time so permits.
I'm heading to a Hawaii to attend a dear friend's wedding day joy. Michelle Fang has been one of my very good friends throughout my entire time in Chicago & optometry school. It seems almost like yesterday when we had all graduated and like a dandelion on a breezy day we soon drifted our separate ways.
And soon I will rejoin a few friends from those days to celebrate a union. It will be a precious time indeed.
Oh I better finish packing otherwise I'll be attending the wedding in a pair of swim shorts and tanktop.
No comments:
Post a Comment