Yes another 8AM Saturday morning. This will be the 2nd weekend in a row, and next Saturday will not be different even though I'm not working that one. In fact I will be up that early to partake in my "Training Wheels" class, which is to teach me some finer points of riding a motorbike. I'm looking forward to that in fact, but still 8AM again? Nothing like sitting in the office on a chilly Saturday morning waiting for the first patient to show up.
Of course staying up til 230AM at the sports bar with friends sure does not help with coming into work that early. They say you can only be young once. In my case I had allow an early peek of adulthood into my life a few year ago, and now I've decided it's not quite time yet for that phase to dominate my life. Maybe in another year or so. I guess I'm still young at heart after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment