The Collection



Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloween cometh

So I woke up this morning and tried to get ready to visit the folks. It wasn't easy since I spent last night watching my A&M Aggies lose in overtime to the lowly Baylor Bears. Let's just say it's been so long that we have been beaten by them, that when they won their fans rushed the field and tore down one of the field goal post. It was quite a sight to see the mass pandemonium on the field. Unfortunately I had no camera to document what I saw. Go figure. You ever wonder where they take the field goal post after they tear it down? Well I can't shed any light on the matter. The fans escorted it out of the stadium and the rest is up to the imagination.

Well anyways today is Halloween and I'm off to Houston to make my semi-monthly visit. Since I had a late night last night, it was kind of difficult waking up this morning. But low and behold today we fell back an hour. So not cool since it took me a while to realize it. I'm now actually ahead of schedule. Enough for me to sit down and jot down some thoughts. And I'm off to drive another 180 miles today. That's on top of the 190 miles I drove yesterday. And this is what I call my weekend! It's almost easier for me to work 7 days a week. Wait a minute what am I saying. I need to be institutionalize.

Trick or treat.




I'm thankful I have the energy to spread myself around among friends and family.

No comments: