



Surfs up, Dude
So my long recap of my time in Hawaii has finally come to an end. A few final thoughts on my trip to the enchanted 50th state of our union. Many times you build a trip up in your mind only to have the expectations so high that they could never be met. In the case of Hawaii, the hopes were met and then even exceeded.

Bamboo forest

Who says we've evolved from the apes?
It was such an eventful & diverse time on the islands of Maui & Oahu. From beaches, to volcano, to underwater adventures, to bamboo forest, to tropical rainforest. The only scenery missing was a snowy winter wonderland. And I'm not too upset in missing that one either.

Diamondhead Crater


Somewhere over the rainbow
At the end of the day I need to say congratulations to Michelle & Greg on thier beautiful wedding day. And also to say thank you. Without them I never would have made my way to the islands. Mahalo! Now getting me to Minneapolis will be a trickier proposition.


And finally thanks to Jeff. Without my partner in crime I'm sure my time in Hawaii would have been much shorter and definitely less enjoyable. From driving my tourist butt everywhere (including the treacherous road to Hana) to having the connections in Honolulu to hook us up and keeping our expenditures way down. It sure was a great time. Many wonderful memories indeed and an opportunity of a lifetime. Well then, I'm hoping for an advance on the next lifetime. Mahalo! and Aloha!


mini-ICO reunion with the Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment