The Collection



Friday, April 21, 2006

Hold over

Again sorry the lack of formative posts, but a few matters have press themselves on my mind recently. And the public forum is not always the most convenient way of working these matters out. Well this blog is not an exercise in haste for me, never has. It has always been an attempt to put certain thoughts I have in a coherent and conscience form. Doesn't always work, and it is not always called for. But that is ultimately my goal with this blog.

Enough with the serious aside. Some topics soon to be expounded on. "Hitting the Gulf before the Gulf hits us," "Master & Apprentice," and "On Track." Oh wheee. Teasers! And that before mentioned project I alluded to a few weeks ago, should be christened sometime in the next millennium. Yea, just don't hold your breath. And no I'm not telling even if you asked.

No comments: